My client within the corporate services sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong corporate services background. You will be involved in preparation of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and all month end duties
• Deliver month end management reporting of P&L and balance sheet and MI
• Balance sheet management ensuring month end balances of local ledgers agree to group ledgers
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Dealing with all audit issues etc
• Accurate, complete and timely customer invoicing and cash collection
• CAPEX management and reporting.
• Preparation and review of budgets and financial planning duties
• Improve credit control procedures and collection cycle.
• To assist with managing working capital
• Monthly forecast planning.
• All other projects within finance
• Qualified Accountant with a strong finance background – coming from a Big 4 background and working with financial services clients or working in an accounting role within financial services
• Good understanding of IFRS.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.