A leading multinational pharmaceutical company with a large operation based in county Tipperary is seeking an Automation Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of the overall program.
- Successful delivery of the project.
- Develop and manage AT scope from basis of design to project closeout.
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Liaison with Engineering Lead and Contractors
- Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards
- Assist with recruitment of AIT project team, day to day management of team members.
- Manage and control change within the project to critical project constraints.
- Degree qualified.
- 10+ year’s experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience managing multi-functional teams to meet project goals.
- Experience delivering projects using one or more of the following systems: ABB DCS (MOD300, Advant, 800XA), Emerson DeltaV or other DCS.
Contract - Full time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.