- Carrying out testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Carryoing out all required laboratory tests in accorance with written procedures.
- The Qc analyst will record all analytical findings accurately and in accordance with relevant SOPs
- The QC Analyst will be responsible for the Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols
- To maintain written training records
- Adhering to all health and safety standards as well as ensuring the laboratory is kept clean
- Ensuring all deviations and non-conformances are reported to the supervisor or equivilant
- The next QC Analyst should have a relevant degree in science or a similar discipline.
- 1 years HPLC or UPLC experience
- Should also demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.