Assistant Accountant| South Dublin| Property| Salary €45-€50K+ Benefits
This Assistant Accountant position is a newly created role and will report into the Financial Controller. You will support the Irish business and be a key part in the UK business as well as assisting with the delivery of both the FP&A and Controllership functions.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Support the Statutory audit including liaising with auditors and preparation of audit deliverables
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end close processes for the Irish legal entities ensuring all internal controls are adhered to
- Preparation of month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing credit card payments and preparing month end journal
- Bank account reconciliations
- Produce aged debtors’ listings and statements in a timely manner
Requirements for this job:
- Finalist or recently qualified accountant.
- At least five years’ experience working in a large company, ideally a shared service centre.
If you have the required experience for this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.