Fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland's most successful and known family-owned businesses. This role is ideal for anyone who is newly qualified and coming straight from practice with a desire to really prpve themselves in industry- with plenty of reward.
The role comes under the remit of Management/Company Accountant but will require a hands-on approach in assisting the rest of the team with day-to-day accounting responsibilities- this will also keep the ideal candidate up to date with practical accounting skills.
Summary of responsibilities:
- prep of accounts to trial balance, month end recs to strict deadlines
- strong focus on cash flow management and reporting
- support in prep of business planning figures within the forecasting and yearly business plan cycles
- ensuring and implementing best practice across the finance team
- oversee debtor and crediot listings
- submit/complete PAYE, VAT and CSO returns
- occasional project work and financial analysis
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
- strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- motor trade audit experience an advantage
- comfortable with implementing company policies and procedures
- comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with excellent time-management skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.