Warehouse Operator | Shannon
An Irish owned Chemical Manufacturing company are currently expanding and are making a big push to develop their quality department as they grow out new projects. As such, an experienced Warehouse Operator is highly sought after. You will reporting to the Supply Chain & IT Director.
Base Pay: 28k
Shift: Days (Mon-Fri)
- contributory pension scheme (5%EE/5%ER) after 6 months
- DIS (Death in Service)
- 21 days holidays (rising on service to max of 26 days)
- Group scheme VHI
Responsibilities of the job:
- Preparation of freight quotes
- Picking and packing
- Cycle counting
- Preparation of air shipments, including ensuring that appropriate paperwork is prepared (e.g. Dangerous Goods Notes)
- Application of IATA training and expertise as required
What we would like you to have:
- Applicants will have a strong eye for detail,
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and
- excellent IT skills.
- The successful candidate will have/will be required to undergo IATA training.
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Warehouse Operator, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.