Credit Risk Analyst – Carrick On Shannon - 35-45k
A consumer finance business is looking for an experienced Quantitative/Credit Risk Analyst. You will be responsible for analysing data in order to create and implement decisions models and rules, primarily in the credit risk world, but also helping any other business area that requires statistical help.
- Development and production of parameters, algorithms and models to highlight efficiencies and improvements in credit risk strategies, and potentially any other business area.
- Developing, testing, presenting and implementation of strategies.
- Identifying risks to the business, suggesting improvements to the business process and assisting the Head of Credit Risk in responding to specific requests from other stakeholders.
- Degree in mathematics/computer programming/finance/business or other relevant discipline, and/or equivalent professional qualification;
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Ideally, strong technical skills in programming and Excel, SAS / SQL/ VB or similar;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744 633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.