A big retailer is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
• Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance including month-end reconciliations to strict deadlines.
• Preparation of monthly analysis and commentary based on budget vs. actual.
• Cash-flow management and reporting.
• Supporting in the preparation of business planning figures within the forecasting and annual business plan cycles.
• Document, update and maintain all finance-related controls and procedures, be part of a continuous processes team to ensure best practice.
• Oversee debtor and creditor listings.
• Completion and submission of PAYE, VAT and CSO returns.
• Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
Key Requirements: •
Qualified Accountant (ACCA , ACA, CIMA, CPA) with 3+ years of demonstrated work experience within the General Accounting area.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of word and PowerPoint.
• High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing company policies and procedures.
• Good team player, flexible, enthusiastic person, able to work on own initiative.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.