Arrears Support Unit Manager Job
Our client a specialist financial services provider in South Dublin is looking for an Arrears Support Unit Manager due to recent expansion the to join their team. The succesful candidate will ideally be a seasoned and highly experienced professional working in a similar job for the past 3-5 years.
On offer for the succesful candidate is a excellent salary and benefits package and then chance to develop with an expanding company.
- Ensuring both commercial and residential portfolio is managed to a high level, maximising repayments and having minimal repossessions
- Produce periodic reports on team and portfolio performance
- Ensure team has full knowledge of all current internal and external legal and regulatory frameworks and complies with same
- Develop/update portfolio/credit management policies as required
- Take part in resource planning, workflow planning, 1 to 1 mentoring and performance reviews for team members
Skills & Experience:
- Recent experience working as an ASU Manager or a similar role, minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- APA (Loans)/QFA or Certificate in Mortgage Practice
- CCMA, CPC, AML, GDPR, CCR, QA (Call Observations, Case Reviews)
- Auditing and CBI Reporting
- Loan Book Securitisations
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in discussing this role further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.