I am currently seeking a Business or Data Analyst on behalf of our client in Carrick on Shannon. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional looking to grow their career in the area with this growing company.
On offer is an excellent salary and progression opportunities for the right candidate for the job.
Duties of the Data Analyst:
• Manage, analyse and interpret data
• Generation of credit performance reports
• Draw conclusions from data and reporting
• Propose improvements in the credit policy and the management of the portfolio
• Degree preferably in mathematics, economics or quants related.
• Advanced Excel including pivot tables
• SQL is essential
• Ideally, you will have experience in a similar job in the banking sector
• Strong technical skills in programming / data mining (SAS / SQL/ VB / R or similar)
If you have the relevant experience and feel this role is for you, please apply now
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in discussing this Data Analyst job further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.