French Jobs in Dublin. French Order Manager. Dublin City Centre. Salary 28-32k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak French and have order management experience along with customer services gained in an office environment? Well come and work for this 1st Class Luxury Retail Brand!!
They are a famous World Class Retail Brand with offices worldwide and they have their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a French speaker to join their busy Customer Services Team.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy Customer Care Team
- Dealing with customers via phone, email and online chat
- Dealing with the customer queries from initial contact to end conclusion
- Researching information and delivering back to customers
- Order Management
- Order processing
- Using SAP
- Troubleshoot problems
- Recording all communications using internal Database
- Interacting with other teams and offices
- Administration duties
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 1 years’ customer services experience within an office environment is essential
- Order Management and Order Processing experience is essential
- SAP experience is a strong advantage
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Familiarity with a Ticketing system is a strong advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- This Role comes with a salary of 28-32k depending on experience
- 25 Days Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.