Regulatory Reporting Analyst Job
Our client an international financial services provider is looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Analyst for their team in South Dublin.
On offer is a competitive salary and ample opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
- Conduct reviews of any incoming regulations, assess their impact on the business and implement any changes required to internal processes
- Liaise with leaders in various parts of business in attempt to identify potential effects of changes on relevant areas
- Complete regulatory returns for Ireland and other EU countries
- Provide support on various projects within the wider organisation
- Provide periodic reports to senior management
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Compliance or Regulatory role in the financial services industry
- Data Analytics experience is highly desirable for this role
- Experience working in change management/delivery
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in discussing this role further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.