French Jobs in Dublin. French Customer Support. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 28-32k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak French and have customer services experience gained in an office environment preferably within IT? Well come and work for this new Techy company in Dublin.
They are a Web related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a French speaker for a Customer Support role where you will deal with customers via Phone, email and online chat.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy team in the User Support Team
- Dealing with technical issues via phone, email and online chat – no tech experience required as you will be given full training
- Analysing content suitability and user behaviour
- Training users on the product and advising them on best use
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 6 months customer services experience within an office environment is essential
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- This Role comes with a salary of 28-32k depending on experience
- 25 Days Holidays
- Free Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- Company Shares and Shares saving scheme
- Health Insurance
- Excellent Training
- Excellent promotional prospects
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.