French Jobs in Dublin. French TEMP. French Receptionist & Administrator. Immediate Start. Located in Dublin City Centre. Contract. Salary 26k.
My client is a leading Insurance company with offices overseas and in Ireland. They have their Irish office located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. They are a fun and busy and vibrant place to work.
Due to a very busy period, they are looking for a French speaker for a 3 month contract with some office experience to work on Reception along with some administration duties. This role could be longer than 3 Months or could go permanent but there are No Guarantees.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Responsible for dealing with calls and emails
- Coordinating translation requests
- Coordinating conference call requests
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post
- Responsible for office supplies
- Assisting with Events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Secretarial support
- Administrative support
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Preferably at least one year’s experience working on reception or as an administrator or secretary
- Insurance experience a strong advantage
- University Degree a strong advantage
- MUST be living in Ireland as Interviews are onsite next week
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I look forward to hearing from you
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.