Our client is a leading provider of Internet and multichannel banking, ATM and card payments solutions to the world wide services industry. They are searching for a highly motivated and passionate Software Engineer to join their BankWorld Development team as a Senior Software Engineer.
Some of the duties include but not limited to:
- Design and implement new features both individually and as part of a feature-driven team
- Participating in team development by taking part oin staff mentoring and personnel development
- Occasionally travel to client sites to support the deployment of new features
- Following security engineering practices
- Following sound software, process and quality practice
What you need:
- 3+ years proven experience working with C and C++ programming languages
- Strong Object Oriented Desing & Programming skills
- Honours Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in Java programming working with some or all of the following - Spring, Tomcat, Jetty, Groovy, Maven, Ant
- Experience with software systems in the banking/payments sector
- Experience working with Windows and/or Linux
The role offers a very competitive base salary (70-80k) along with a great benefits package.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.