A very successful Irish owned energy company going through major growth is seeking to hire a FP&A on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for leading the financial modelling team In the development of financial models.
The ideal candidate will ambitious as well as driven as the role offers fantastic progression opportunities.
FP&A Manager :
€65,000 – 70,000 + excellent benefits.
• Participate in fortnightly management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
• Managing the financial modelling team and assisting them in building, populating and analysing financial models for all investment decisions.
• Responsibility for the development, delivery and implementation of financial models for investment appraisal
• Review models prepared by the modelling team to ensure they capture the latest available information
• Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for Board.
• Qualified Accountant 3+ years PQE
• Team management experience including experience of leading a team.
• Excellent working knowledge of preparing Integrated financial models A team player, able to collaborate in a cross functional team.
• Strong verbal and written communicator with effective influencing skills.
For further details on FP&A Manager jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.