French Jobs in Germany. French Order Manager. Located in Halle in GERMANY. Salary 42k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak French and have experience gained in customer services or sales support or order management and wants to work in Germany?
Well come and work for this lovely Engineering related company located in Halle in Germany.
They are looking for a French speaker to support the Key Account Managers in France.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for dealing with customers and clients via phone and email regarding orders
- Order management
- Order processing
- Managing the discount approval process
- Resolve order holds
- Dealing with credit notes, damage and price issues
- Managing deliveries and changes to deliveries
- Working very closely with the Supply Chain Team
- Working very closely with the Sale Team
- Create and update reports using ERP systems
- A varied and busy role
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in order management or supply chain or logistics
- Experience gained in customer services within a busy office environment
- Degree a strong advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- This Role comes with a salary of circa 42k
- 22 Days Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Educational Assistance
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.