A hospitality company is looking to recruit for an Assistant Financial Controller.
- Regular review of debtors’ ledger with to Financial Controller and Credit Controller.
- Review and checking of credit applications for new accounts / revised credit limits.
- Reviewing ad-hoc credit card queries, receipts, and refunds.
- Ongoing monitoring of the Purchase Invoice Register (PIR), including reviewing analysis of coding.
- Reviewing detailed reconciliations of all creditor statements and follow up as required.
- Preparation of Purchase Ledger accruals based on reconciliations and review of PIR reports.
- Preparation of monthly reports and reconciliations
- Reviewing the processing of monthly payment run (SEPA batch file).
- Reviewing records of all payments made (creditor and other) in Excel.
Cash and Bank Records:
- Regular monitoring of receipts (cash, credit card, debtors’ ledger, etc.) reconciling to postings and bank statement analysis.
- Review coding of non-standard receipts and payments.
- Oversee posting of transactions to Cashbook module and reconciliation to bank statements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and associated reports.
- Preparing and posting nominal ledger journals on a monthly basis.
- Preparing accruals and prepayment schedules monthly.
- Preparation of monthly nominal ledger reconciliations.
- Detailed monthly analysis and reporting schedules.
- Maintain and update records, reports, and analysis - principally on Excel.
- Fully or Part Qualified Accountant
- 3 years' experience in a fast-paced accounting environment
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to manage time effectively within a busy environment whilst having accuracy and close attention to detail
if this sounds like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.