My client a multi-national financial services company have a requirement for an experience financial reporting manager. You must have a funds background and strong US GAAP, IFRS experience
• Oversee development of staff within financial reporting team
• Ensure all financial reporting and regulatory reporting procedures are adhered to
• Review of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds administered within the required deadlines in line with relevant accounting standards ( IFRS and US GAAP).
• Attend client board meetings to present financial statements.
• Responsibility for all audit planning
• To be the main source of accounting technical knowledge within the business
• Understand all regulation that impacts the preparation of the financial statements
• Develop relationships with other internal departments, clients and auditors.
• Overall responsibility for planning and preparation of monthly client reporting
• Overall responsibility for submission of monthly/quarterly regulatory reporting.
• Project work as required
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) with prior experience working with previous experience within financial reporting in Investment Funds
• Strong staff management experience
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.