My client within the tech sector currently have a requirement for a newly qualified accountant who has at least 1 year’s experience within a financial analysis, commercially focused role. You must have the analytical experience this is not a month end role.
Within this role you will build strong business relationships, work with managers in Finance and Commercial teams and collaborate with local and off-shore Finance teams. The role will also support the development of new financial planning modules for various business activities, with a focus on customer analysis, structured insightful analysis
• Support the Commercial teams from a financial perspective
• Take a leading role in the development of business cases for new propositions and promotions with robust finance analysis
• Analyze trends and opportunities within the customer base.
• Improve level of understanding of financial and volume performance in the business
• Support the planning process through developing a detailed understanding of the company budgeting and forecasting
• Support the development of the budget and forecast support packs to provide insights
• Responsible for budget and forecasting for the group
• Identify financial efficiency opportunities with insightful analysis and drive agreed operational cost efficiency programmes
• Operational cost planning and reporting on cost drivers and financial performance
• Working on designing/developing and implementing improved accounting processes ensuring exceptional financial control
• Newly Qualified Accountant with a strong analytical focus – coming from Tech, Telecoms or similar
• Strong systems skills (Excel, PowerPoint, databases (Hyperion , Oracle, etc.)
• Strong analytical and numeric background
Please make sure that you match the above requirements before applying for the role, if you do send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.