My client based in the city center a large SME currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong financial and management accounting background. You must be qualified and have some exposure to managing more junior staff members. Within this role you will play a leading role in developing and maintaining month-end reporting packs as well as driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities.
• Responsible for completing monthly management accounts
• Preparation of month-end accounts within prescribed deadlines
• Business variance analysis reporting
• Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information so that senior management have accurate and timely information for making strategic decisions on- acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure, etc.
• Evaluate industry, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization’s long-term financial and competitive position.
• Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
• Perform Ad-hoc analysis and all projects within finance
• Qualified accountant with relevant practice or industry experience
• Construction sector experience and advantage
• Hands on experience of modern integrated ERP systems
If interested in this role and match the requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.