Senior Risk Officer Job– Dublin South
A vacancy has now come available for a Senior Risk Officer, The position with our client sits within the First Line of Defence (FLOD) of a leading US Bank and the succesful candidate will interact directly with key EU and US functions.
- Regulatory Change Management – Working directly with Risk and Compliance and with HR to review and assess the impact of new regulatory requirements, and to work collaboratively to ensure the control environment sufficiently mitigates any regulatory risk.
- Issues Management – Working collaboratively with HR to ensure that any audit issues are resolved in a timely manner, while also ensuring that the resolution plan is robust to ensure that issue is adequately resolved, and unlikely to re-occur.
- Audit/Exam Management – Overseeing any audits (be they internal or external) which impact on HR.
- Quality Assurance – Testing of HR controls focused on mitigating regulatory risks of a certain severity.
Qualification & Experience:
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and be able to meet daily/weekly/monthly deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- An ability to “translate” regulatory requirements into “plain English” and to work with HR to implement new/amended regulatory requirements.
- Third level qualification
- 5 years’ plus experience in financial services and in a compliance, risk, external or internal audit role.
To Apply Now please send your CV to email@example.com or call Luca on 01 4744602 to discuss if you are a suitable match.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.