Job Title: Data Management Senior Analyst (12 month Contract)
Do you have experience working within asset servicing ideally in a data
management role? Do you have knowlodge of accountantcy platforms and financial instruments? Have you had experience working with databases and are you excel proficient?
Do YOU have any of the above? Why not apply today?
Working within the Data Management team, the Senior Analyst will be expected
to assume responsibility for daily operations in addition to driving
initiatives aimed at enhancing the data environment within the company.
What you will need to be successful in this job.
- Experience working within Asset Servicing, ideally within a data management role
- In depth knowledge of financial instruments and markets a definite advantage.
- Experience working with databases and trading platforms,
working knowledge of SQL and Charles River preferable.
- Knowledge of accountancy platforms (particularly Invest One) an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel essential
- Business related qualification strongly preferable.
If you are interested in applying for the role click the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.