My client is one of Ireland's leading wholesale and retail suppliers of medical devices and consumable products distributing all over Ireland.
We are looking for a Junior Purchasing Administrator to join our team. This role will be based in Ashbourne. It is a full-time permanent position and the salary is up to €26k.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support the Procurement Manager and assisting with any other adhoc duties.
The duties of the job:
- Placing Purchase Orders according to established policies and procedures
- Supplier relationship management; interacting with suppliers and customers via telephone, e-mail and meetings. Regularly assess supplier performance.
- Checking invoices and reconciling against PO’s raised.
- Liaising with internal departments and building relationships.
- Query resolution on orders/hauliers etc.
The requirements of the job:
- Experience working in a purchasing function or administration type role would be preferable.
- Leaving cert/or relevant Third level certification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and strong IT Skills
For more information you can contact me directly at email@example.com - 014744652
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.