Could you work with one of the world's most exiting multinationals? Are you excited by engineering drawings and 3D models? One of the world's biggest consultancies is looking for an experienced BIM Technician for their side in Dublin.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing support in design and draughting resource
- Production of 2D general arrangement drawings from 3D model.
- Fabrication details from 3D model in the form of 2D piping isometrics / electrical fabrication details.
- Working from engineers/designers calculations and/or rough sketches/drawings
- Assisting in the production of accurate and structured drawings / models suitable for final issue, find solutions to potential issues using own initiative, and experience.
Necessary skills and requirements for the job:
- 1 year experience is desirable.
- AutoCAD 3D and REVIT MEP is a distinct advantage.
- 3rd level qualification or relevant industry experience.
Permanent - Full time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.