Warehouse Assistant Manager – Retail industry – Salary up to 45k – Permanent position
- Lead the Team Daily to ensure assigned tasks are being followed
- Manage colleagues start and finish times, ensuring colleagues are arriving on time and finish as per their shift times.
- Accountable to ensure colleagues breaks are managed in accordance with agreed daily schedules.
- Communicate and provide feedback to your Manager daily.
- Responsible for the accuracy and delivery of services provided by the Warehouse
- First point of contact for any queries from the team
- Escalate any issues in order to agree solution and follow up with your Team / Colleague
- Responsible to ensure your team are trained to the necessary standards.
- Accountable to ensure Health and Safety procedures always.
- Coordinate with your Manager training requirements, support the training plan
- Communicate daily to the team
- Ensure daily team brief meetings take place and actions followed accordingly
- Responsible to ensure MHE checks are in place with no exceptions
- Ensure all IT Hardware equipment is always handled with care
- Work and actively support continuous process improvements
- Responsible for housekeeping in all areas of the warehouse
- Excellent Communications Skills (written and oral)
- Previous experiences and knowledge of WMS / Excel and Word applications
- Logistics Industry Experience
- Strong people Management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- MHE Certification – Reach, Counter Balance, PPT, LLOP
For more infomation you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.