Senior Packaging Engineer
Work with one of the largest medical device companies global at one of the centres of the operational excellence and product development sites globally. There are 10 people in this structural heart packaging team who will deal heavily with R&D and Quality. These are NPD projects so this person will need to be strong at project management and leadership with excellence communication skills. The main part of the project will be addressing the sterile barrier and looking at secondary components for packaging and products. There will be a lot of compliance work to be completed.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for design and development for packaging in NPI and NPD projects
- Research and provide evaluations on what type of materials, designs and configurations are suitable for primary, secondary and other types of packaging
- Ensure customer benefit is optimized
- Create technical documentation, specifications, validation and protocols for package designs
- Lead package development by validating new processes and protocols and ensure continuous improvement
- Provide direct input into sterilization for packaging
- Show excellent project management & cross functional team collaboration skills
- University degree with 4 years or more in packaging design and development
- Ideally sterilization experience
- Must have project management experience
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.