One of the FMCG luxurious company is looking for a Management accountant.
- Management accounts, annual budget, and quarterly forecast preparation.
- Liaise with Product Department on pricing, margin analysis and related reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasting.
- Liaise with on costings, analysis, sponsorship agreements, and related reporting.
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of internal fleet vehicles.
- Review of periodic balance sheet reconciliations.
- Liaise with the Sales Department on fleet and vehicle demonstrator programmes and related reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly accounts for Yuko, car share arrangement, costings and analysis as and when required.
- Preparation of periodic VAT return for review and submission on Revenue Commissioners system.
- Participation in external and internal audits, and ensure they are run in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA or qualified Accounting Technician
- 2-3 years of Accounting experience
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong accounts systems exposure
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel & Outlook
If this sounds like you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.