Warehouse Manager – Retail industry – Salary is €55k to €60k – Permanent
The duties of the job:
- Managing the day to day Warehouse operations, including general housekeeping, allocation of material, timely receipting of goods and shipping of finished goods.
- Managing a team of up to 40 warehouse operatives – Oversee the recruitment, training and development of the warehouse team.
- Will lead the team to deliver on daily tasks focusing on accuracy and meeting operational objectives.
- Responsible for the accuracy and delivery of all services provided by the Warehouse.
- Develop & implement new policies & procedures.
- Work and actively support the Logistics Quality Engineer on continuous process improvements
- Responsible to ensure MHE checks are in place and records are maintained for auditing
The requirements of the job:
- Minimum 3-5 years warehouse management experience
- Excellent Communications Skills (written and oral)
- Previous experiences and knowledge of WMS systems
- Strong people Management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively to Senior Management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
For more information you can contact me directly at email@example.com - 01 4744652
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.