Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Mid way between Tralee and Limerick City
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Human Resource Generalist. The role will involve working in a friendly, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for the administration of contracts, inductions and time & attendance.
- Supporting management with ad hoc Employee Relation issues.
- Provide information required by payroll and work with payroll to ensure timely and accurate execution of payroll.
- Assist in the recruitment of new employees including setting up interviews conducting references.
- Create and maintain training documentation.
- Develop yourself within this HR role and become a significant part of the management team.
- Degree/Diploma level education within a business or HR discipline.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years working as HR Generalist/HR Business Partner.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker and planner, supporting business change and growth.
- Confidentiality, strong communication skills and a positive 'can do' attitude.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.