Sigmar has a new vacancy for an experienced Temps Recruitment Consultant to join our market leading Accountancy Recruitment Team in Dublin. This is brand-new hire indicative of the growth we are experiencing in this division.
We are looking for someone to take ownership of the temporary and short-term contract positions, business develop the area further, and further expand the headcount. The sky is the limit with this division, with managerial opportunities available for the right person.
- You will take ownership of the already established temp desk and work to further business develop this area. Using innovative approaches, winning new business across short term contracting and temporary assignments.
- You will act as account manager for house accounts with temporary vacancies, ensuring delivery and fulfilment.
- You will source candidates, building pipelines of talent available for different role types. For this you will have access to multiple online platforms, our internal database, and new tools to attract and engage with talent.
- You will meet with senior management regularly to develop strategy for the expansion of the division, forecasting sales targets and plans for exceeding expectations
- There is potential to expand the headcount of the division, and you will play a vital role in identifying recruiters with “Temporary Recruitment DNA”. You will work to develop the team and get the best from everyone. Think motivation and encouragement!
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the Accountancy & Finance industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
- 2+ years’ experience in professional temporary recruitment (Finance industry preferred but not required)
- Experience with temporary and contract processes and compliance measures
- Leadership skills preferred but not necessary
- Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds!!
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.