Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager Dublin City Centre €65,000-€70,000
A world leader in professional services in seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join their team. You will heavily be involved in all aspects of planning ,budgeting, forecasting & reporting. You will work closely with the business ,as the manager ensures the key decisions have all the financial information and analysis to make the best business choices.
If you have a background in FP&A and would love to step up to a managerial role within an MNC this opportunity could be for you.
Some day to day duties but not limited to;
- Support the Financial Controller, Finance Director and Partners with insightful business analysis.
- Build financial models.
- Be the key liaison between FP&A and the Financial Accounting teams.
- Recognize the revenue drivers of the business and ways of adding value.
- Key commercial partner to the senior associates.
- Preparation, review and presentation of revenue budgets and forecasts for department, working closely with partners and senior management.
- Lead and facilitate the bi-annual and annual financial planning process.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans.
- Prepare concise and insightful management reporting to help partners understand performance and detailed variance analysis.
- Be a key point of contact to discuss queries and find solutions to problems
- Ideal candidate will be a qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with proven experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Will be a self-confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
For a confidential discussion on your career move please contact Aoife McCamley in Accountancy @ Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.