My client based in Dublin 2 within the tech space currently have a requirement for a senior qualified accountant with 3 years or more post qualified experience .
You will have a strong month end and reporting background and have worked within a multi-national tech environment
• Preparation of statutory accounts for all non - US entities
• Planning and completion of statutory audits
• Ability to liaison with tax team to close out statutory accounts
• Record and reconcile intercompany transactions
• Assist with the implementation of ASC606
• Assist with the maintenance of multiple sets of USGAAP books
• Assist where needed with the US GAAP audit
• Preparation of technical memos in relation to new accounting standards
• Assist with other ad hoc projects as necessary
• Strong technical accounting knowledge (US GAAP, IFRS, Local GAAP) with experience in statutory accounts and reconciliations from US GAAP to local GAAP
• Experience of reporting under US GAAP and working within a global reporting structure
• Qualified Accountant with 3 years or more pqe coming from a multi-national tech background
• Strong US GAAP and statutory exposure
• Ideally exposure to projects such as system implementation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Word)
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
For a confidential discussion on your career move please contact Aoife McCamley in Accountancy @ Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.