Job Title : Financial Reporting Supervisor
(Financial Regulatory Reporting / Funds Administration)
A leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions.
My client is seeking to hire a recent Financial Reporting Supervisor to join their growing team. This role will be based in our client’s state of the art office with talented workforce located in a desirable location.
My client helps professional wealth managers, institutional investors and private investors create and manage wealth and enable their long-term success by providing solutions that are both comprehensive and innovative.
My client offers excellent opportunities to grow within the company along with a fantastic company culture.
Your day to day will include such things as; a full job specification will be provided upon application-
- Preparation and review of annual and interim financial statements
- Serve as main point of contact for the clients on an operational level.
- Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements;
- Overseeing and reviewing the distribution of Financial Statements / Interim Financial Statements
- You will provide technology driven management solutions for private investors, investment managers and wealth managers.
- Supervise, train, coach and mentor junior colleagues and develop and motivate staff
You will have strong exposure to financial markets and the funds industry. You’ll be enthusiastic, analytical, and be a team player. You will be able to resolve complex issues and identify risks within the role and show independence and leadership within your team. Finally, you will have a Third Level degree preferably in Finance or Business.
This job is permanent and includes extensive benefits and career development.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
For a confidential discussion on your career move please contact Aoife McCamley in Accountancy @ Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.