Health and Safety Manager
Our clients are looking for Health and Safety Managers to join their energy and utilities teams in Dublin and Kilkenny.
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to:
- Adhere to relevant Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation from the design and planning stages right through to project completion.
- Conduct the required HSEQ audits, safety inspections and regular company risk assessments, as well as assess HSEQ incidents.
- Ensure all sub-contractors and staff are HSEQ compliant.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 5+ years’ experience of working as a Health and Safety Manager.
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in Health and Safety.
- IOSH / NEBOSH Qualification.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive in a high paced environment, have an eagerness to learn and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
- A Manager: You should be a team player, with effective communication skills and a confidence in conducting H&S training and reporting on H&S issues.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, have strong time management and auditing skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an increasingly growing team on multiple sites and projects.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.