This ideal candidate will be responsible for two main areas including; a business partnering role as well as traditional financial accounting and reporting.
This is a permanent role paying 68k – 70k + flexitime, 25 days A/L. Interviews will take place later this week.
• Preparing Monthly Management Accountants
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the full P&L.
• Financial analysis, planning & management expertise and business acumen to support effective and robust business planning.
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Annual audit preparation and internal audits as required
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Bank liaison and treasury responsibilities
• Ensure tax compliance for the company
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE within industry is essential
• Commercial experience with a Multi-national or from a “Big 4 “ background essential
• Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP and Hyperion accounting essential
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.