Role: Our client is a specialist provider of building safety equipment in Co. Wicklow who are hiring a Field Service Technician to join their team. As their Field Service Technician, your job will be to work on the commissioning and maintenance of the client’s equipment. This job will be ideal for you if you are coming from an electrical background with experience in a similar position who is adaptable and keen to learn about new equipment. In return, you will have the opportunity to join an expanding company who are keen on providing quality training and scope for long term career opportunities. If this Field Service Technician position sounds like the right next step in your career, you can find more details below to see if this is the job for you.
- Installation/commissioning of the company’s equipment on site.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance of equipment across sites in Ireland as well as occasionally UK/Europe.
- Conducting site surveys.
- Occasional out of hours work.
- Flexibility to travel to UK/Europe, and stay overnight on site when required.
- Experience with site commissioning/reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Relevant electrical/electromechanical qualification (cert, trade, diploma, etc)
- Comfortable in a customer facing environment, with excellent telephone manner.
- General computer and Windows experience
- PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- General Building Management Systems/alarm knowledge
- Full clean drivers license.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.