You will play a leading role in developing and maintaining month-end reporting packs as well as driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities.
• €55,000- €63,000 + 10% bonus
• Dublin City Centre
• Business variance analysis reporting and explanations.
• Liaising with external parties (as and when required) such as auditors and tax advisors and manage related scheduling issues.
• Reviewing accounts preparation working papers and financial statements as a quality control function.
• Involvement in special projects with management leading to improved efficiencies.
• Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organisation's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
• Support functional or operational site managers in forecasting the future results of their sites
•Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
• Perform Ad-hoc analysis and duties as required by the management team
• Strong analytical skills
• Construction sector experience and advantage, but not essential
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.