Commissioning Engineer required to join a large multinational company who are a leading provider of material handling systems. Full time, permanent opportunities available for the professional that wants to take control of their career. This job will require a high level of technical skills and suited to someone coming from a backround in electronics, robotics, hydraulics, manufacturing or mechanical and electrical knowledge. This job will also offer the oportunity to travel internationally as training will be conducted in the USA. If you are interested and would like to hear more please get in contact.
- Conducting equipment commissioning and modification.
- Troubleshooting and recovering errors.
- Loading, installation and analysis of hardware and software.
- Reading electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Configuring tools to meet client demands.
- Running tool performance tests and verifying results.
- Preparing paperwork such as Pre-Task Plans prior to work and commissioning check sheets.
- Assisting with on-the-job training for other employees, contractors or customers.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience, with a strong electromechanical background.
- Relevant trade qualification.
- Experience in semiconductor industry or similar would be advantageous.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows OS, etc)
- Robotics experience is an advantage.
- Good electronics knowledge/experience.
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience and qualifications, please apply to Gearóid Hughes at Sigmar (email@example.com ) or contact Gearóid for a confidential discussion at 01 4744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.