Job Title: Head of Commercial
Our client who is a leading provider of utilities and civils works across Ireland and is looking to hire a Head of Commercial to be part of the contract senior management team and provide leadership and management to the commercial team across the whole operation. Position would be predominantly based in the head office based in North Dublin and comes with very competitive salary.
The focus of the job is:
- Contract Value Reconciliation for Contract Target,
- Budget Forecast and reviews,
- Cost Database and Accounts Reconciliation,
- Cash Forecast and Collection,
- Work in Progress Reduction/Minimisation,
- Supply Chain Administration
- Provide overall commercial leadership for commercial and contract team.
- Oversee all commercial aspects of the contracts
- Working alongside Senior Management Team and Head of Contract to deliver annual targets.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying with Utilities / Civils background.
- Experience in managing large senior commercial teams
- Proven track record in an operational management role
- Must have experience of different forms of contracts
- Managing finances and budgets (strong track record)
- High degree of commercial awareness
- IT literate
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
(Commercial Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Louth, Head of Commercial, Civil, Utilities, Gas Networks)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.