Accounts Receivable Specialist
AR Specialist – Permanent Job - €35k – South Dublin
Have you two years’ experience working as a billing/AR Specialist in a multinational company? Would you like to move to a company that offers career progression and a fantastic work culture? If so, then this job may be for you.
My clients are a multinational company based in South Dublin who currently have a requirement for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis. Paying a salary of €35,000 per anum, some excellent benefits will come with this including pension, healthcare, employee initiatives, travel schemes and flexitime.
The purpose of the position is to ensure that all billing is processed accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with Company policies and procedures. You will be joining a globally recognised company with huge room for progression within the organisation.
- Prepare and issue to all clients, on a timely basis, billing in accordance with client contracts and the billing procedure.
- Upload client billing to client portals as required.
- Issue statements on a monthly basis to clients.
- Prepare a weekly aged debtors analysis report.
- Prepare a month end aged listing reconciled
- Prepare a weekly status of non-current outstanding billing for review.
- Prepare month end outstanding billing schedule for the month end management accounts.
- 1-3 years Accounts Receivable experience gained in a large multinational company
- Strong work ethic with desire to progress
- Understanding and reporting of exceptions to processes on a timely basis.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role and you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.