Management Accountant | City Centre | Permanent | 60,000 |
Exciting opportunity for a management accountant to join rapidly growing energy saving company in Dublin City Centre. The company has received significant financial backing over the last two years and are looking for a driven individual will strong management accounts to join them on their journey. This is ideal for someone coming from an Irish SME who is looking to co-lead a small finance team while working alongside the Financial Controller in a hands on role.
- Responsible for completing monthly management accounts
- PL reviews and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month, Quarter & Year end – assisting in the preparation of accounts for several entities
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and monthly forecasts
- Preparation of month-end accounts
- Business variance analysis reporting and explanations
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organisation's competitive position.
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant
- Strong management accounts experience
- Excellent analytical skills
To apply now for this management accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.