Newly Qualified Accountant – Permanent – 60,000 – Dublin 4
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join leading Multinational company in South Dublin. This presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress career in busy multinational environment. Excellent career progression and benefits.
- Monthly accounting for revenue across all segments including Corporate Risk and Broking
(CRB), Human Capital and Benefits (HCB) and Investment, Risk and Reinsurance (IRR).
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Post and reconcile accrued revenue balances
- Assist in the annual external audit and statutory account preparation
- Preparation of monthly revenue reports
- Oversee VAT reporting including bi-monthly filings to Revenue, and irrecoverable VAT calculations
- Assist in corporation tax reviews, coordinating with Group Tax, external advisers and Ireland Finance team
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and target focused
To apply now for this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 0147744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.