Your New Company
A creative, fast paced and fun media company responsible for multiple websites and platforms. Individuality is celebrated and everyone’s input and experience is welcomed to further improve a great product.
Your New Role
- Software Engineers build the core services to support the different products, websites and apps. The team strive to use the best technologies for a job and are continuously upgrading the technology stack.
- Ensure the codebase is clean, scalable and secure.
- Work closely with product, quality and site reliability teams.
What you will need
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented design principles.
- Experience and understanding of MVC, IoC and ORM frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience using Spring, ElasticSearch, AWS, Docker and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Experience using Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Experience building microservices and working with messaging queues.
- Experience of Prometheus / Grafana for monitoring/alarming of services.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.