Mortgage Arrears Team Leader - Permanent
The Arrears Support Unit Executive is responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
Key Responsibilities of the team leader:
- Assist the ASU Manager in managing the Team’s performance to highly effective levels by driving, motivating and influencing Team members.
- Coach and develop the Arrears Support Unit by identifying individual and team development needs.
- Carry out training needs analysis and devise performance improvement and development plans for discussion and agreement with the ASU Manager.
- Work with each Team member to assist them to improve and change their performance in accordance with these plans.
- Act as an expertise and knowledge focal point for Team members in the area of mortgage arrears, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Proven experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment. At least 3 year’s experience at this level is essential. Where candidates have Team Lead experience within banking, their experience with mortgage products must be significant.
- Experience of restructuring mortgage accounts an advantage.
- Must possess the skills required to deal with demanding mortgage collections and arrears negotiations with customers, specifically in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
- Proven ability to meet performance targets within a demanding and challenging environment.
Please contact Kerry Ahern about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities on 4744 683 or e-mail me on kahern(at)sigmar.ie.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.