International Tax Manager - Dublin North - Aircraft
This role will have alot of other elemets to other teams legal, finance, treasury, aircraft programs. This role is based in the Dublin Office. This MNC global's expansion plan which involves a huge expansion into new marketsplace and the acquisition other companies.
This role has come about due to an expansion.
- Reviewing term sheets and agreements relating to aircraft and engines including purchase, sale, lease, sub-lease, lease extension, novation, financings and re-financings.
- Undertaking research on tax risks in foreign jurisdictions.
- Assessing the tax implications of proposed transactions and proposing solutions to minimize tax implications.
- Degree in Law, Business or Tax
- CTA/AITI qualified
- Ability to interpret complex legal concepts and language.
- Knowledge of aircraft or aviation industry a distinct advantage.
- Analytical skills combined with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Decision-making skills & a commerical business acumen.
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written.
- To succeed in this role, the incumbent should be inquisitive, flexible and capable of handling situations within fitted deadlines in a fast-changing environment.
- Must have the right to work in Ireland without constraint.
To apply please attach a recent CV to Aoife McCamley on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691
This role is permanent with amazing benefits and the opportunity to grow your career successfully.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.