Investor Relations Junior - Private Equity
This role offers an excellent opportunity for graduates to familiarise themselves with the full Investor Services process. In this role you will serve as an operational contact for a number of Private Equity clients assisting with fund and investor queries, meeting investor reporting deliverables and deadlines.
Stamp4 visa or EU passport required for these roles, they will not accept the 1G Visa.
We are looking for:
- Graduate with a genuine interest in the financial markets/investments/funds etc.;
- Third level qualification in Finance or Business or similar;
- Some experience in fund operations a distinct advantage but not essential;
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills;
- Strong analytical/numeracy skills.
This company will offer an excellent training ground for graduates looking to enter the financial services industry. They have approx. 170 staff and are based in Dublin 2 near St. Stephens Green. They also offer some great additional benefits including educational assistance.
To apply just send your CV to Denise O Hare or you can call on 01 4744628
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.