Client Relations Job
A global leading financial services company based in the heart of Dublins City Centre are looking for a team of excellent communicators to join their Client services function.
What will be the day to day activities for this job?
- This is primarily a phones role but by no means a contact centre – each call will be handled in a consultative manner and the calls will be judged on quality over quantity.
- The market that you will be working with is the UK so excellent communication skills are desired.
- There will be a small requirement for email communication and webchat so the successful applicants must be proficient in written English.
- You will be essentially speaking with clients of all sorts who have queries about their accounts and coming up with solutions that best suit their needs.
What skills or attributes must I have to apply to this job?
- The great thing about this job is that there are not a huge amount of essential skills required to apply.
- First of all, excellent written and spoken English is absolutely essential considering the market you will be working with.
- Secondly, you must have worked in some sort of customer service job in the past – I am not referring exclusively to phones based roles – retail, financial services, recent grads and many other backgrounds have been very successful in this job to date.
- You must have a good attitude and be serious about a career in Financial Services.
There jobs are starting in November and we are interviewing immediately so please apply today so we can consider your application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.