An international company are looking for an Insurance Services Analyst to join their team in Dublin on a 12 month contract.
You will have 2+ years' experience working within insurance, ideally within Ireland, Germany or Austria. You will have strong communication skills in both English and German.
Key responsibilities of the Insurance Services Analyst:
- Monitoring customer service performance to ensure standards and customer expectations are met
- Reviewing processes and controls to assist with making improvements in customer service and process efficiencies
- Assist Insurance Services Managers in monitoring the performance of Third-Party Administrators
- Continuously update and improve operational process controls
- Assisting senior management with business analysis and project administration
- Support Insurance Services Manager as contact person and decision maker for any operational tasks
- Participating in projects to launch new products and process changes
- Performing data quality checks
If you are interested in this position, apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on kahern(at)sigmar.ie or at (0)1 4744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.