Senior GL Accountant Required For US Tech Company In Dublin.
A growing US Technology company who have their International Head Office in Dublin currently have a job opportunity for a Senior GL Accountant who enjoys working in a busy and challenging environment.
Due to an increased amount of Merger and Acquisition activity across their global operations, the Dublin based Shared Services team are growing fast.
This role will initially commence as a 12 month contract, however due to the size of the Dublin team, opportunities for remaining with the company beyond the initial contract may exist.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Ownership of US GAAP reporting and responsibility for a number of entities across a range of countries.
• Preparation of GL monthly journal entries and recording.
• Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams.
• Complete monthly, quarterly and year end closing process for the assigned legal entities in accordance with timelines.
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified.
• 2 years PQE in an international accounting environment.
• Experience using an ERP System.
Salary for this role is up to €62,000 + a €3,000 completion bonus. Despite being a contract, benefits will also be offered including pension contributions and health insurance.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.